The plant has an advantageous location in the Amur Region, which has long been a domestic leader in the production and export of high-quality non-GMO soybeans.
The enterprise has a complex of equipment designed for receiving, cleaning, drying, aeration, sorting, grading and pre-sowing treatment of oilseeds.
The key features of production, as compared to the reprocessing of feed-grade and food-grade raw materials at granaries, are more stringent requirements being applied to all technological and transportation processes to exclude the additional damage of seeds and ensure their high sowing qualities.
High-tech equipment and quality control at every stage of production guarantee the quality of the seed plant's products.
and food-grade soybeans
of the plant’s products
- Stringent quality control
- Special varieties for various needs of food production (natto, soy milk, soy sauce, tofu, etc.)
- Protein content from 35 % on crude material basis
- Excellent marketable state
- High content of tocopherols, amino acids, dietary fibers, macro- and micronutrients
- Vitamins: β-carotene, pantothenic and folic acids, biotin, niacin, vitamin E
- NON-GMO PRODUCT
- Quality sorting
- Disease-free soybeans
- Gentle cleaning
- High germination ability and crop productivity
- Protection against pests and infections
- Compliance with standards and requirements
- Excellent varietal and sowing qualities
Blagoveshchensk, Amur Region